Posted by: Another Porra | 2008-11-04

Not antoinette, CPM and CS

Disturbing to say least that my name is splashed all over posts that I am not aware of. I AM ANTOINETTE, and please respect the fact that I will not be nasty where CPM' s daughter is concerned. She has more love in her than the person who posted the absolutely natsy, rude and disrespectful afrikaans post to CPM regarding the no school thing.

CPM - hope you make it work with G this time - it takes 2 to make a relationship work I' ve learnt in the last 3 months. Never been happier. Good luck with your Sonskyn child...

To the rest of you, if you can' t say anything nice, refrain from using my name.

Hi Antoinette. Sorry to hear some nasty coward abused your name in a horrid posting, not having the courage to stand behind his or her own words. Absolutely right about not using other people's names to say ugly things --- you can use any nickname you wish --- why use someone else's ?