Posted by: anon | 2012-01-11

not always up for sex

im married and more frequently now we having this huge argument of me lacking in the bed, im not that sexual active whereas my husband he''s very hot. i sometimes struggle to put myself in the mood and honestlky i can go for months and not have any and this is not a problem for me, but it''s becoming a big problem in my marriage. what can i do to give myself the tingle so every now and then, i do talk myself into the mood during the day but come night time that mood is gone.... im desperate because i dont want my husband to buy takeaways....

Dear Anon,

It is a very common experience in relationships that one partner has a higher sex drive than the other. It is not a given that it is always the male partner with the higher sex drive.

A women's sexual desire is complex, and more often a women is potentially recepetive to sex for primarily emotional and/or psychological reasons, rather than to a physical impetus of feeling horny.

My best advise would be that you and your husband consult a sex therapist to assist you in talking this through and assist you in improving your sexual appetite compatibility

Posted by: Gurru | 2012-01-11

Have a couple of glasses of Bubbly......

Reply to Gurru
Posted by: topdog, | 2012-01-11

how many kids do u do u place urself in the mood.

Reply to topdog,