Posted by: Joe | 2009-07-20

Not allowed oral sex

I like to go down on a woman, but my wife don' t want me too, because she says that it is a hygine thing. I say it is crap, and it pleases me to please someone else.......hey I love going down on a woman, all my ex' s loved how do I get my wife to allow me?

you could first approach this by taking a shower / bath together and therefore assuring her that it is a hygienic sexual act. the shower together will also add to the foreplay session.

additionally, it may be advisable to first approach this particular sex act by first stimulating her with your finger and then progress to massaging her with your full hand over the genital reason and culminating in using your mouth / tongue. by doing so, she will realise that the mouth-genital contact is at best minimal compared to the full array of acts possible during your love-making sessions.

Posted by: Joe | 2009-07-20

Posted by: Ja | 20/7/2009
Yeah she allowed it like two to three times but never since. I totally love it but like she says it is a " hygine"  problem.

Posted by: PJ | 20/7/2009
PJ I have always believed that a good wife or woman for that matter is the one on the line, the porn star in bed and the good house wife to take care of the family......

Now I don' t know if I might be wrong here but I have seen alot of marriages fall apart because woman doesn' t like this and doesn' t like that, so as a man that does want to be with his wife and not walk around I think that it is imperative that woman allows there men to enjoy there partner like they like it my eyes it is a give and take situation, so why must I be denied something I like to do when the woman says NO........
My ex chick allowed me anal, sex, and 7 months we broke up I asked her why, and she said that it was only to get me intrested, which makes me so angry, why woman have all the power and our men have to you understand what I mean?

Reply to Joe
Posted by: ja | 2009-07-20

Did she allow you before?

Reply to ja
Posted by: PJ | 2009-07-20

Hi Joe. I don' t know the whole story, but what I do know is: There are people who doesn' t like things that other people like!! And that forcing them to like it or making them feel guilty for not liking it WILL NOT HELP even a bit!!

And telling them your previous partners liked it is suicide!!!

You say you like to please..!?? There are so many other ways to please your woman.

I always try new things with my wife, but I don' t forget to ask her what works and what doesn' t. And I will concetrate on doing axcactly what works for her, cause making her screem, makes me cumm again and again!!

After all, it is about her, isn' t it?

Reply to PJ
Posted by: Samantha | 2009-07-20

She may be feeling self-conscious about it.

When I become sexually active many years ago, I remember saying that Oral sex was just not for me - little did I know that I' d absolutely love it after I had experienced it...

Ask her to let you try just after she' s had a bath or shower, and whatever you do... don' t kiss her right after... for now anyway...

The taste may set her off...

Reply to Samantha