Question
Posted by: Me | 2011/11/03

Not a good day for me

I''ve just discovered I have a huge debt, thanks to not reading through my insurance " fine prints" now they won''t pay my claim in full. I hurt my knee while cleaning the house yesterday couldn''t even drive myself to work this morning, too painful!! My sinuses are acting up, my boss wants to kill me, the same way I want to kill some colleagues of mine, I OWE SARS..and the less said about yesterday''s exam the better...

Oh well, life goes on.

Life can be real fun, can't it ? There used to be a condition in the medical textbooks called "Housemaid's Knee", but I think it takes longer to develop. Sorry to hear about all this. I'm not sure whether most insurance policies cover murder of or by Boss.
Take it a step at a time ( leaning on the other knee ? ) and you'll sort it out.

2
Posted by: Me | 2011/11/04

Life is real fun indeed, I paid sars this morning though it was hard seeing the money leave my bank account, thanfully my knee feels so much better and it appears i have won an employee award which comes with a little extra cash,my boss delivered the news and she won''t be killing me afterall

Reply to Me