Question
Posted by: Linah | 2008/10/14

Nose sensitivity

Hi. I have a problem nose. Everytime after gyming I sneeze a lot and at times the whole day and what then happens is almost every smell irritates my nose. I have taken ascorbic acid, allergex and histodor but the problem still continues. I have also bought a humidifier but it warms up my room and also used saline. Please tell me there is a solution.

Dear Linah
You should see an ENT specialist for proper examination of your nose to see whether you have allergies, polyps, infection or a skew nose septum. Only if the cause is known will it be possible to treat this correctly.

1
Posted by: zaza | 2008/11/22

I have rash in my vagina has been there for about a week or so am not sure what the problem is coz when i try to look closely at it, i cannot see clear what exactly is the problem, its not unbearable pain but it feels painful when i urine

Reply to zaza