Question
Posted by: candice | 2008/09/16

nose bleeds

Hi doc, I have nose bleeds almost every morning I dont blow my noise it just happens, what could be wrong
pls help...

HI Candice
It is often causes by a friable vein on the inside of the nose septum that can easily be cauterized in the doctor's rooms by a silvernitrate covered probe. Ask your Gp to have a look ( the cauterization is not painful at all)

1
Posted by: Erna | 2008/09/16

Funny that I should come on here to ask the very same question and find it as the most recent post. Would really like to know the answer too! My nosebleed is practically every evening :o.

Reply to Erna