Question
Posted by: terri | 2008/09/12

nose bleeds

hi
my son of 19yrs has been suffering from nose bleeds for awhile now (not severe). What can he do to stop them altogether as it is freaking him out..It is only in the one nostril.
thanks

Dear Terri

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Your son has to consult an ENT specialist, in order to have the artery that is causing the nose bleeding corterised. This will stop the bleeding for good. Given that the cause of his nose bleed is a artery but the ENT specialist will be able to advise you about any other causes.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/23

29 years suffering from regular headaches, bleeding nose, and mucus. pain in lung. what can this be?

Posted by: peterpan | 2008/09/12

It could be from the change in weather e.g. from winter to summer and from summer to winter. I always have nose bleeds that time of the year.

Reply to peterpan