Posted by: Debz | 2012-04-21

Nose Bleed in cat

Hi, I have a +-14 year old male cat. The last 3 weeks or so he has a nose bleed (just one nostril) every second day or so. He is still happy, eating and drinking normally. Is this common or should I take him to a vet?

Hi Debz

I would advise that you get the nose bleed investigated.There are a no of possible causes from trauma, foreign body, tumor to an infection.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Posted by: Ceren | 2012-05-18

Interesting post made here. One thing I would like to say is the fact most professional job areas cosendir the Bachelors Degree just as the entry level standard for an online college diploma. Whilst Associate Degrees are a great way to start out, completing a person''s Bachelors opens many doorways to various professions, there are numerous online Bachelor Diploma Programs available coming from institutions like The University of Phoenix, Intercontinental University Online and Kaplan. Another issue is that many brick and mortar institutions make available Online variants of their degree programs but normally for a significantly higher price than the organizations that specialize in online course programs.

Reply to Ceren