Question
Posted by: Nose Bleed | 2012/10/31

Nose Bleed

Have been have nose bleeds since sunday, I am used to getting them as I got them alot when I was younger but not so frequently. They are happening everyday, sometimes light, sometimes heavy

Should I be concerned?

You do not have to be too concerned but you will have to consult an ENT surgeon for an examination and blood tests. A clotting profile will have to be done to exclude a bleeding tendancy, due to poor blood clotting ability. It is however, merely possible that you have a small artery in your nose causing the frequent bleeds that can be cauterised.