Question
Posted by: Nose bleeder | 2008/09/02

Nose Bleed

hi there on saturday a had a very bad nose bleed i also had cloths of blood comig from my left nostril i haven' t had a nose bleed in years, then again on sunday morning when i was washing my face to my suprize i saw my had full of blood and it was another nose bleed again. but in all these instances i did not have a headache i only felt feverish... what could be the coz?

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Nose Bleeder,

There are numerous causes of nose bleeds, and I would suggest that you consult a doctor as they can sometimes be very severe and even life threatening