Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-06

Nose

Hello,
Since mid February I have been feeling a bit out of breath. When I speak, it sounds like I am talking with a blocked nose.
I have been to my GP who says my chest is clear and said there is only a little bit of nasal congestion and suggested I do nasal irrigation with a syringe, but this is hard for me as I have co-ordination problems and weak muscles.
I don''t know if I could have allergies or sinus. The weather has been humid.
Is there anything else I could do about my nose to improve breathing?
Thank You

You can use Sinutab Saline Nasal spray to irrigate your nose, as well as an anti-histamine for possible allergies. These products are available over the counter.