Posted by: Carm | 2009-06-24

Norvelo Side effects killing me

I took Norvelo after morning pills on Saturday, i didnt read the instructions and only took one pill and read 2 hrs later that i was supposed to have taken both, so i took the other pill. Since then i have been terribly unwell.
My body has been week, i am drowsy most of the time, i have diarhoea and flactuence, I have nausea, i cannot eat properly, i have hot and cold flushes and i am just not ok.
It is now Tuesday, 4 days after taking the pills and the effects are still present.
I need to know is this normal after taking the Norvelo pills, How long do you think this will last. What can i do to make myself feel better, is there any medication you can recommend.

Please help me as i cannot cope with this any longer

These could be side effects of Norlevo, but they do seem to be lasting rather long. It may be that taking the Norlevo is coincidental and that you have a tummy bug. See your doctor about it.

I know of a few people that have taken norlevo and none of them have had side effects as bad and prolonged as you are, i suggest you get in touch with your doctor as soon as you can!