Question
Posted by: Carol | 2009-07-01

Norplant

Dear Dr,

My friend has been using a form of birth control called Norplant for the past 5years while she was in Zimbabwe. Now since she came to SA, she tried so many clinics to get it removed since it is now due to be removed from her arm and they (local clinics and some doctors) do not seem to know what she is talking about.

So I am hereby looking for where I can get NORPLANT birth control removed here in South Africa. Your cooperation on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Dear Carol
A gynecologist will probably be able to remove it for her but most GP's should be able to do it even if they have not yet before? Norplant can be removed at any time by creating a second incision and withdrawing the capsules.

1
Posted by: simephi | 2009-07-01

where can i get my norplant implant removed in Cape Town

Reply to simephi