Posted by: Carol | 2009-07-01

Dear Madam

My friend has been using a form of birth control called Norplant for the past 5years while she was in Zimbabwe. Now since she came to SA, she tried so many clinics to get it removed since it is now due to be removed from her arm and they (local clinics and some doctors) do not seem to know what she is talking about.

So I am hereby looking for where I can get NORPLANT birth control removed here in South Africa. Your cooperation on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Norplant isn't really used here so there is not much experience with it. You could try phoning some gynaecologists to see if they can help. Alternatively try a Family Planning clinic.

Hi ,you can have it removed at Dr Maphisa and partners at the Lister Building in Johannesburg.

Posted by: star | 2015-03-12

am in Joburg and may you please help me some contact numbers of anyone who can remove norplant around Joburg. Thank you

Reply to star

need capetown contats where norplant implant can be removed