Question
Posted by: Mom | 2012/10/15

normal sexual behavior for a 5 year old

Good day, I am so worried!! this weekend we had a visitor who is my son''''s neice, she is also 5 year old, so they play together. yesterday morning I cought them with their pants down, my son on top of her with an erect penis trying to kiss her!!

Now, I swear, not even once has my son seen or cought me and his dad having s*x, we make sure that they all my kids dont watch inappropriate movies or staff like that and so this act cought me off guard and suprised and embarassed!

I dont know how to adress it even.!

OK, relax and start breathing again ; if one isn't careful, a panicky response to such events can cause more problems than the actual behaviours themselves. This is obviously a shocking experience for you all. Sex play between kids, even as young as 5 does occur, though usually not in as explicitly sexual or adult a style as you describe.
One possibility that needs to be cconsidered, calmly, is that either or less likely both of them, might have been exposed to some form of seual molestation by an adult or older kids, reasonably recently. A child psychoologist could help most to sensitively interview each child, and explore what the background to this may be. And similarly, a gentle, calm chat by you with your boy may reveal some useful information.
The behaviour itself isn't damaging ; what might have encouraged it could be, though things will probably work out OK

1