Question
Posted by: Mom to be | 2010-05-03

Normal Birth after a C-Section

I had an emergency c-section last yr January,my daughter weighed 4kgs at birth...i am 29 weeks Pregnant now, i would like to know what are the chances of having normal birth and what can i do to make it possible...many thanks

It would depend on the size of this baby closer to the time of delivery.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-05

Posted by: cassidy | 2010-05-03

Hi, I dont think you will be able to give normal birth as it is too soon, If im not mistaken you needed to wait about 4 years to be able to consider giving normal birth, trust me, you not missing out on anything,hehehehe. i say as long as baby is healthy anyway out is fine

Reply to cassidy