Posted by: Sunny | 2009-01-27

Norlevo emergency contraception

I have just been to my pharmacist and taken a morning after pill.Perhaps I was a bit too hasty..?I am 39, my partner is 42.I am in the 2nd part of my cycle(mucous in the cervix is almost white and doesnt seem that stretchy).We did not have penetrative intercourse,but he ejaculated on me,and no semen went on my vagina.Today he fingered me, but I am not sure if he had touched himself first.Given our age,and the fact that no penetration took place,do you think I was too hasty taking the pill?And what side effects should I expect?Will it interrupt my normal menstrual cycle?

The chances of pregnancy would have been low. The emergency pill can disrupt your cycle.