Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/18

Norlevo

Hi Doc.
I took this pill on the 8th November and still have not gotten my period.
I have read up on it and realized that I took it incorrectly.
I was supposed to take 1 asap after and then the other 12 hours later but I took both pills 4 hours after the incident.
Will this still prevent pregnancy?
They also say that you should see a doc. 3 weeks after taking the pill.
Is this necessary?
Also should I not have my period by now?
What do I do now?

The way you took it should be okay. Norlevo is not 100% safe, so if your period is late you should do a pregnancy test. It can upset your cycle, so this may be the reason. See a doctor if your pregnancy test is positive or if your period does not start next month.

1