Question
Posted by: Alida | 2009/10/15

Norlevo

I' ve made a huge blunder (first and last time)! I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend and had to take Norlevo the following morning. One week on we did it again (haven' t had my period yet) and again I had to take Norlevo. How bad is this for me taking Norlevo twice in such a short period? This mistake won' t be repeated for we have taken care of the " problem"  so to speak. Thanking you in advance!

Taking Norlevo so close together means that it is not as effective as it should be and is likely to upset your cycle.

1