Question
Posted by: Vee | 2008/07/30

Norlevo

I had sex a few days before my period was due to start. The condom slipped off but i took the morning after pill within half an hour after having sex. We have been stressing since then and i still have not had my period 5 days later. Could i have missed my period because of the stress??? and how soon can i take a pregnancy test??? I do feel pains in my stomach that i normally feel when i have my periods however there is no bleeding!!

It could be the Norlevo which is delaying your period, but you can do a pregnancy test now to be sure.

2
Posted by: NuNu | 2008/07/30

hi!

I had the same problem,I took the norlevo on the 13th after it bursted, then I had my period a week after, but before that I had period pains a day after taking it, so no need to worry, u' ll see u' re period,but for now, just test u' re self.

Reply to NuNu
Posted by: A | 2008/07/30

Norlevo can delay your period. I had exactly the same problem earlier this year, but it ended up being nothing to worry about. Go for a pregnancy blood test if you' re really concerned, but it sounds like you took it in good time and I wouldn' t stress too much.

Reply to A