Question
Posted by: Amy | 2013-01-30

Noristerat Injection

I''m on the Noristerat Injection for about a year now. My partner and I started having sex about 3 months ago. He uses the ''pulling out'' method. I''m starting to have lower back pain for a week now, is this besause I had to go for the injection again yesterday or am I pregnant?

Thank You :)

I am not sure why you practice the "pulling out' method since you are on contraception.there are a variety of reasons for your backache and you should check that up.

3
Posted by: fortunate | 2015-07-19

I use Noristerate,so is it possible for it to change my cycle?

Reply to fortunate
Posted by: ANNE | 2014-04-15

I'd like to know, what causes the sharp pain in my lower abdominal after using the noristerat?

Reply to ANNE
Posted by: Amy | 2013-02-01

Okay.

Thank you doctor

Reply to Amy