Question
Posted by: wvw | 2010-03-23

noristerat &  misccaraige

I would like to now how long can it take after the use of NORISTERAT to fall pregnant I had a misccaraige on the 14 January 2010 but we did not now i was pregnant so we decided to wait to fall pregnant &  i they injected me Noristerat becuase she said it was a short term injection &  a day later i had a misccarage. But now we would like to try again to fall pregnant on 08-03-2010 it was 8 weeks after the injection. Can we start trying again to fall pregnant and how long does this injection stay in you system Please Help We Want a Baby now more Than Ever

Yes ytou can start trying, though the effects of the injection may be present for up to 9 months.

7

I would just like to know if u drink folic acid will that help fall pregnant after using the injection?

Posted by: mama | 2014-12-25

I was. On noristerat for an year know my due date was 23 december 2014 how long will it take for me be pregant

Reply to mama
Posted by: Mpho | 2014-10-24

I had a shot a week after unprotected sex..will nur-isterate help terminate the pregnancy?

Reply to Mpho
Posted by: Lala | 2014-07-14

I was also on the Noriterat. & was supposed to go for another short on the 7th of July but I missed it. I then had unprotected sex 6 days later. Can I be pregnant?

Reply to Lala
Posted by: WVW | 2010-03-26

I would like to ad that i was 12 weeks pregnant at the time of the Misscarage &  i had a normal Period each and every month on a 28 day cycle that is why i did not know i was pregnant. I am now so scared of beeing pregnant again and not knowing that i am how am i going to sholve that do you think i sould take a test even if i did have my cycle Please help me i am scared to death !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to WVW
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-26