Question
Posted by: WVW | 2010/03/29

Noristerat

Good Day

I would like to know they injected me once with Noristerat so i would like to know how long can it stay in my system &  how soon after 8 weeks will i fall pregnant

The reason they injected me is because i had a misscaraige so on the 12 January 2010 i had the injection &  on the 8 of March 2010 it was 8 weeks

Please help We whant to have a baby as soon as possible

Thank You

Expert ImagePharmacist

After the 8 weeks it may take a few months for your menstrual cycle to return to normal. Although most will fall pregnant with 6-9 months after stopping the injection, you may still fall pregnant withing your next cycle.

All the best!