Question
Posted by: Maggie | 2011/01/18

norethisterone

I had the depo injection on the 20dec after many years of being off it. The couple of times I had it before my kids and for a short while after I never bled at all. On the 8th Jan I started bleeding and am still bleeding. My husband and I are going on holiday on Thursday so i went to the doc and he prescribed me norethisterone 1 tablet 3 times a day. Will it stop my period immediately as long as I take the medication. Thank you

It isn't possible to say what effect the norethisterone will have as your bleeding is not normal. You will have to try it and see.

1