Question
Posted by: janine | 2012/09/21

Norditropin

Dear dr can norditropin be used in patients with endometrioses and poor egg quality.. Can this be bought over the counter or do i need a doctor''s script and is it available in South Africa.

Dear Janine
Norditropin has been used in patients with poor egg quality, it however cannot be bought over the counter and has to be given under strict medical supervision.
Answered By: Dr Y.M.Dasoo

2
Posted by: Elle | 2015/08/10

Doctor, I've been diagnosed with GHD and I'm finding it very hard to convince the Medical aid to supplement or help with payments as this injection is about a quarter of my salary. I am at the point where I'm constantly crying about the fact that I cant afford it and I'm so eager just to feel human again. I also have been told I have a micro adenoma and from doing some research they say that it can be life threatening. I'm not so sure as the Endocrinologist and Neurologist said not to worry its benign. The Pituitary Network states that most doctors overlook the severity of it. Regards

Reply to Elle
Posted by: fertility expert | 2012/09/28

Dear Janine
Answered By: Dr Y.M.Dasoo

Reply to fertility expert