Question
Posted by: ANON | 2009-10-23

Nordette vs Yasmin

Hi Doc,

I was on Nordette for about 15 years. From March 09, my gynae put me on Yasmin. I' m not sure why it was changed. I' m now 7 months on Yasmin and gained about 2kg and my breasts are constantly tender &  sore. I do have very lumpy breasts. I also think I now suffer with water retention and feel swollen &  bloated. What is the difference between these 2 pills? Do you think I should rather go back on Nordette?

Thank you for your time.
Kind Regards

If you had no problems with Nordette, then go back to it. The differences between the Pills are between the types of hormones they contain.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-26

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-26