Question
Posted by: Debz | 2010-07-16

Nordette vs Oralcon

Please help.......Is Nordette the same as Oralcon?

Yes it is.

9
Posted by: Naeema | 2014-11-25

I was on Nordette then Oralcon and now back on Nordette (clinics run out of stock) but I have been having my period on and off for 2 weeks now. Could the switch be the cause?

Reply to Naeema
Posted by: neliswa | 2014-09-06

Hi I've been taking oralcon for 3 months and went to the clinic recently and the nurse gave me nordette and said its the same as oralcon. but I am worried cause the tablets are not the same colour and oralcon was treating me good now I worry about the side effects especially weight gain I don't wanna go through that please help me before I start nordette next week.

Reply to neliswa
Posted by: karen govender | 2010-11-02

I dont think it is the same. I was on nordette, and use to get them from the pharmacy because i didnt have time to go to the clinic, because of my job. After buying from them for about 8 months, i was told that i needed a doctors prescription to get every month. Got one and carried on, but found it strange that i needed a certificate for contraception all of a sudden. And i also found a difference in the ones we get from the clinic and the ones we buy from the pharmacy. Nurses came to my work place an i got some from them, but i couldnt take them because it made me sick. I went to the clinic when i was on leave and they gave me oralcon, not the same as nordette. also made me feel sick. And why may i ask do we need a doctors certificate for nordette. We were getting it without one all this time. If oralcon is the same why are we told that we must pay if we want to stay on nordette.

Reply to karen govender
Posted by: Charmaine Bridger | 2010-09-16

Is Oralcon contraceptive the same as Nordette? I have been using Nordette for 10 years and today the clinic supplied me with Oralcon and says it is just a different supplier. I have noticed a change from yellow tablets to white tablets.

Reply to Charmaine Bridger
Posted by: yolanda venter | 2010-09-15

Can u pick up weight when you use Oralcon?

Reply to yolanda venter
Posted by: Ronelle Ambraal | 2010-08-26

is oralcon effective?

Reply to Ronelle Ambraal
Posted by: doret botha | 2010-08-18

Should I be carefull of falling pregnant when changing from nordette to oralcon?

Reply to doret botha
Posted by: doret botha | 2010-08-18

Is there any changes when changing from nordette to oralcon?

Reply to doret botha
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-19

Yes it is.