Question
Posted by: Thabs | 2009/02/17

nordette- periods

I have been off nordette since last year November,hoping to fall pregnant(second time). My menstrual cycle was so predictable on nordette and was only two days. Nowadays i go on periods for almost 5 days with nothing on the pad but only brownish staff when i wipe .
Is this normal?Should i be following any diet to help me fall pregnant quick?

It is normal. It can take a few months for your body to adjust to being off the Pill. Other than a normal healthy diet, there is nothing special you need do. Remember to take folate.