Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/08/23

Nordette - Oralcon

Is Nordette the same as OralCon, why has there been a change of contraceptives within clinics?

Yes, there are many tablets with the same ingredients but differnt names. This is because they are made by differnt companies and some are cheaper than others.

4
Posted by: wendy | 2014/08/05

Hi, I have been on oral since they did the change over frm nordete, its abt 6 years nw I think, so for the past 2 mnth clinic gave me nordete and I put on weight, I can feeling the weight gain

Reply to wendy
Posted by: Chrystal | 2014/03/26

My daughter's pill has just been changed from Oralcon (which she has been on for 2,5yrs) to Nordette. After 2weeks, she has a rash on her face with white spots. Clinic says the pills are the same? If so, then why the sudden change in how her system reacts if the hormonal composition is the same? Should I try to obtain Oralcon from the pharmacy instead?

Reply to Chrystal
Posted by: Faeza Samaai | 2010/12/01

Hi there is Oralcon the same as nordette, my clinic gave me oralcon and said it is the same, i am scared, must my body still get used the oralcon as well before it can work or will it work immediatly, i am suppose to start taking it today but i am so scared, please help? thank you

Reply to Faeza Samaai