Question
Posted by: Guj1 | 2011/11/22

Nordette or Change

I need an advice, Ive been using Nordette for 6months and it looks like its not working for me and I tried stopping it for 2 months bcos I was trying to conceive and nothing seems to be happening. Is there contraceptives that u can recommend for me to use that will speed up my project?
Thanking you in advance.

If you only stopped the Pill 2 months ago, it is still very early in terms of conceiving. Even women on no contraception can take several months to conceive. You can try timing intercourse around ovulation. Other than that, just be patient.

1