Question
Posted by: Nita | 2011/02/16

Nordette and Morning after pill

I use to use Nordette about a year ago and then stopped as i was not in a Sexual relationship.
- I am now in a relationship where I need to go back onto the pil

When do I start taking the pill (Nordette)l - Can I start it at anytime? How many days must I take the pill for before engaging in intercourse.

Also, if I take the pill, (Nordette) can I also take "  norlevo"  (morning after pill) or would the two cancel each other out.

Please can you advise?

See answer to your previous post.

3
Posted by: Nita | 2011/02/18

Please can you advise?
(I am posting this again as I didnt get an answer)

Reply to Nita
Posted by: Nita | 2011/02/17

I didn''t get an answer.
I originally posted on " contraception"  but was advised that gynaedoc was going to answer.
I haven''t posted this question before so I am not too sure of the answer.

Reply to Nita

See answer to your previous post.