Question
Posted by: K | 2010/03/30

Nordette

Hello Doc. Thank you for making time for us, as I know you must be very busy at work. What i would like to know is, I am going to be starting to take Nordette. Do I start taking the yellow pill on the first day of my period? If so, will my period continue as normal, or will the pill stop it until i get onto the red pill? Also, once i''ve started the red pills, when can i expect my period to start. Thank you so much!

Start with the red pills when your period starts.Your period will continue as normal and your next period will be when you get to the next set of red pills.