Question
Posted by: moe | 2008/12/06

nonlactating breast abscess

I have a breast abscess.Was diagnosed today in the emergency room.Was given a prescription for Keflex.The emergency room doctor said I should probably follow up in four to five days with a surgeon to get Abscess drained.I do not have medical insurance and am on a very very tight budget.my question is..how important is it to get it drained?Is it unsafe not to get it drained?Do you know of any clinics in Michigan where I can get this done at little or no cost?Any advice would be extremely helpful.thank you so much for your time!love,moe

Yes it would be important to have it drained. I'm afraid I do not know any clinics in your area.