Question
Posted by: Noah Ngwenya | 2010-11-15

None stop bleeding

My wife has a problem, she bleeds (menstrual bleeding) none stop. She at times bleeds two to three months, we have been going in and out of hospitals and clinics looking for help. No one has helped us.

She also can not concieve. We have been trying to get a baby for years now, since 2006. She has never used any family planing pills.
NB. I was married before and have a daughter who is 9yrs old. Please help us.

There are many causes of bleeding and I'm sure that some tests must have been done to find out the cause. I would need to know the results of these tests in order to comment.
In terms of fertility, she should have blood tests to see if she is ovulating and tests to check if her tubes are blocked.

2
Posted by: Noah | 2010-11-19

On the 25th of November 2010 we have an appointment at Steve Biko Accademic for this. They have tested her on many things, I don''t know at this stage whether they tested her to see if she ovulates, She told me that they found that her tubes are fine. I don''t know the problem now. She told me that she had a miscarriage in April in 2006. Since then she has been bleeding so bad and she has never follen pregnant, she doesn''t have a child, l have a daughter with my previous wife.

I will tell you the results of our appointment, may be you can help us.

Reply to Noah
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-17