Question
Posted by: A.Viljoen | 2010/08/16

Non stop on period

Good day

I am a 24 year old female and currently drinking jasmine. My problem is that I have been on my period non stop for about two months. It is a very light flow with very dark blood. In this time I think I might have skipped drinking my pill once. Other than that I feel perfectly fine. What could this be?

It could be a problem with your womb or cervix. See your doctor

2
Posted by: Sameproblem | 2010/08/21

I had the same problem. Then I started drinking Evening Primrose Oil pil,Brewers yeast pills and polic adic every morning and it stoped.

Reply to Sameproblem