Question
Posted by: BB | 2010-09-17

Non Stop light/weird period??

I was on the pill for +- 5 years. We decided to try for a baby but when I expected my first period after stopping the pill it was light could use panty liners. Started as brownish red after a few hours it dissapears. Week later it is much brighter and bit heavier - just a bit too much for a panty liner. It''s been 2 weeks now. Is this normal? (I used Yasmin) Is there other syptoms to look out for to know if it is serious?

It is common for periods to be irregular for a month or two after stopping the Pill as your body adjusts to being off it.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-20

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-20