Question

Non-stop Bleeding

Hi, I started bleeding since laste year March, was given diffrent hormone pills from my GP, but he then refered me to a specialist. In September, who advised me to go on the depo for 6 months, 3 months on Biphasil and 3 months on Triphasil, to try and get my cycle right. All done, now it''s been 2 weeks again and I''m still bleeding - heavilly.

I really want another baby and Im scared that at this rate - it might not happen.

I need advise and options

I would suggest that you complete the treatment that your gynaecologist has prescribed. You have only had 3 months worth.

1