Question
Posted by: Sindy | 2010/03/08

Non pitting oedema

I would like to know the causes of non pitting oedema on my left foot and more importantly the solution thereof. I''ve been suffering from non pitting oedema for about a year or so. In the morning the swelling is hardly visible but during the course of the day it gets pretty obvious to the point I no longer feel confident at work as the swelling causes the foot to bulge out of the shoe.

Please help.

Hallo Sindy
If it is only in the one foot, it could be due to blocked lymph drainage or venous problem. Please ask your GP to refer you to a surgeon so that they can do some tests to determine the cause?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/08

Hallo Sindy

Reply to cyberdoc