Question
Posted by: RDF | 2008/05/28

Non payment after resignation

Left my job last month. It was on good terms and didn't expect a problem with payment of commission(which is paid 1 month after invoice) Now they refuse to pay based on that they say the debtors haven't paid. Nowhere in my contract does it state that they can withhold money because of none payment. What should I do?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Normally people omly pay out commission after they have received payment from the debtors.It is the normal practice. However one can look at your contract and determine whether they pay even if the debtors dont pay