Posted by: Kt | 2008-11-10

non latex

Can men be allergic to latex and if so is there such a thing as a latex free condom?

Yes men can and do experience allergic reactions to latex and thus to latex condoms. An alternative is the use of non latex male condoms made of polyurethane film or synthetic elastromers.

To whom it may concern,
Good day,
I was simply wondering where latex free condoms can be bought as allergic reactions towards latex are prevalent.

please advice.
thank you kindly

Posted by: Kt | 2008-11-11

Thanks for the advice :)

Reply to Kt
Posted by: T | 2008-11-10

But I think non-latex condoms are not as effective for protecting against HIV and other STIs  except for the polyutherane (I think!) one' s: same material they have on female condoms.

Reply to T
Posted by: Men | 2008-11-10

Good Day Kt,

Yes Men may be allergic to latex, but there are latex free condoms. They are available at Clicks

Reply to Men