Question
Posted by: Bo | 2008-11-06

Nolevo

how effective are nolevo? I had an unprotected sex on a Frid and on Sunday I had nolevo because I dont want to get pregnant.

today I did a test and is positive. Do you think I have been few weeks pregnant without knowing.

I know in sept we had an unprotected sex for abt a week and I assumed that I was not pregnant.

Do you thing the reason why nolevo didnt work was because I was pregnant already.

thanks

You don't say when your last period was. You were probably already pregnant when you took the Norlevo as it would be too early for a pregnancy test to be positive from the intercourse on Friday.

2
Posted by: T | 2008-11-07

Something similar happened to me. Good luck

Reply to T
Posted by: ti | 2008-11-06

Probably may have been pregnant already because it is effective I think within the first 36 hrs.

Reply to ti