Posted by: Ingo | 2009-05-07

Noisy Neighbours.

In the article about Noisy Neighbours the laws are stipulated concerning when you are expected to keep quite, but what legal actions can I take, and what is the process I must go through, to stop my noisy neighbours?

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

You need to make a formal complaint to your local municipality, usually the environmental health section, and ask them what steps to take from there. But it depends on the nature of the noise and what area you are in. If you can give me some more details I can try to find out more.

Posted by: Ingo | 2009-06-08

I stay in Kraaifontein. It is part of the Oostenberg municipality, Cape Town.

I don' t mind my neighbours braaiing, playing music and making a noise until midnight, but after that I would like to get a good nights rest.

Reply to Ingo