Question
Posted by: amanda | 2010/10/01

NOISE IRRITATES ME

GOOD DAY

i have a problem when I am sleeping I want complete silence in my room, so if I can hear a slight of noise I won''t fall asleep I will stay awake for hours. do I have a problem or is it normal.

your help will be appriciated

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This is normal. Any noise will disturb sleep, although you might find that a constant background noise, such an air conditioner,is useful to drown out other sounds, but doesnt disturb because it is constant.

4
Posted by: Tony | 2010/10/30

Same with me, I live close to a busy road that''s very noisy. I sleep with a fan on, helps to cut down on noise and keeps the mosquitoes out!

Reply to Tony
Posted by: Nikky | 2010/10/27

Yes,it is normal. It happens to me all the time. If I ever sleep in a noisy environment,chances are I''m extremel exhausted.
Otherwise,a soft tick from a clock alone,will force me out of bed and i''l take out the battery.

Reply to Nikky
Posted by: Kim | 2010/10/25

I have the same problem so you are not alone

Reply to Kim
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/10/04

Reply to Sleep expert