Question
Posted by: worried | 2009/11/18

Noise for baby

I have a 3 week old baby, but would really like to watch a particular movie at the bioscope. I have to take him along because I am breastfeeding, but I am very worried that the sound system might be too loud for a small baby. Will the sound in the bioscope affect a baby?

Hallo Worried
You get a pliable wax like type earplug at the pharmacy that you can soften and mold to fit your baby's ear - you can put this on the opening of the ear and that won't be harmful. Just don't put anything inside the ear canal.

2
Posted by: John | 2009/11/18

Let the baby get use to noise. Bioscope might be too loud. If you keep your house very quiet and the baby get use to it, he/she will never sleep if you what to watch TV or make noise.

Reply to John
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/18

Hallo Worried

Reply to cyberdoc