Question
Posted by: nicky | 2010/02/01

noise during sex

HI GUYS

Im worried this weekend i had sex with my boyfriend and we broke up for 2 years and when he made love to me he said i should tone down on the noise because he cant concentrate and i told him im not doing dilebrately it was the pleasure i get when he make love to me and he said he needs to get used to it and i felt bad and i dont know what to do

Dear Nicky,

You and your boyfriend have already taken the first important steps. You both have begun a dialogue, to communicate about the issue. You and your partner need to communicate further. He needs to share what about the sounds, or which particular sounds he finds distracting and why he thinks it does and you need to be willing to hear him and not take it personally or see it as a criticism or judgement of you. You also need to further communicate to him how you spontaneously need to give verbal/sound expression to your experience of pleasure and that it actually is a compliment to him, in that he is giving much pleasure. The dialogue will help promote shared understanding and the you both could find a middle ground that works for you both.

8
Posted by: Cherie | 2010/02/02

kwakwakwakwa - you guys are funny. but then again... women who make too much noise may seem fake and seem like a biatch... just my point of view as a woman!!!

Reply to Cherie
Posted by: Steve | 2010/02/02

Congratulations Nicky. You got your message across, I think, with the single longest sentence I have seen in a decade. No punctuation, nothing, but there it is. You said it.

Reply to Steve
Posted by: guy thing | 2010/02/01

Nicky tell him to put a bag over his head so that he dont hear you,, or maybe ear muffs ,or even ear plugs for his mp3 player,,,or even one better get a new boyfreind .

Reply to guy thing
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/02/01

Nicky i think that he is just been selfish.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: nicky | 2010/02/01

GUYS its a normal groan and a bit higher when he reaches the correct corners and he said he will try to go with the flow and get used to me again

Reply to nicky
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/01

What a strange complaint by him,sexual moandsand groans normally turn a man on.If you are raising the roof then maybe turn it down a bit,otherwise tell him you are just enjoying the experience.
He should be fortunate that he has someone that is clearly " involved"  with the heat of the moment

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/02/01

Nicky thats a turn on for me - i luv it wahen a women makes noises when i am making love to her.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/02/01

Dear Nicky,

Reply to Sexologist