Question
Posted by: mary | 2010/09/09

noise

I have a serious problem with my boyfriends brothers girlfriend,ok let me be honest i use to make noise when making love but my man helped me to overcome that.Here is the big thing suddenly she start making noise that irritates the hell out of me mind you shes,got two kids i dont understand what is it with her.

Should i confront her aboout it i told my boufriend to talk to his brother about it ,but i see it still continues i can not take it no more cause it started recently please help doc.

Some people make noises when making love, beause they entirely forget themselves or the possibility that others will hear them - and they need to remember that fact and be more thoughtful of others. But some make the noise as a form of advertisement and bragging, fully intending others to hear it and wanting others to be bothered by it. They are pathetic, and need then to learn to be less selfish.
I'd be more worried about whether the children can hear all this showing-off noise, and whether they can understand what's going on, and what they think about it.
It sounds as though she might be deliberately enjoying annoying you, in which case, ask your boyfriend to "help" them overcome it, as he did with you - and if she enjoys annoying you, stop reacting to it so that she won't get any joy out of your reactions

3
Posted by: G | 2010/09/10

yes, it sound like you are sharing a room or are in the next room.

More seriously: "  i use to make noise when making love but my man helped me to overcome that" . When are you going to be allowed to act normal again and be noisy when having sex? It''s normal and should not be dampened. It''s like he helped you to evercome a problem.

Reply to G
Posted by: Maria | 2010/09/10

Do you all live together? Are the kids awake when this is going on? Does it only irritate/embarrass you?

Reply to Maria