Question
Posted by: RE: Is it Normal? | 2009-06-29

nods

Mandy, you just made me cry.

I'  m exactly the same.. I keep on thinking there'  s something wrong with me...and why can'  t I trust my husband...He is with me, isn'  t he??? I hat this feeling, and we are going to take a break at this very moment, cause we keep on fighting and we are starting hurt each other too much. So we are going to start again so to speak... Bring the fun back and start dating again, and hopefully some how I will learn to trust again! I honestly do not know how it feels to trust! I can'  t remember... I always think the worst, and it'  s as if I make myself believe my own made up story above the truth...

Cyber doc, how can I stop thinking wrong, what can I do... I also feel i'  m fat and ugly and there is so many other beautiful ppl out there....

If you want to start again, genuinely and effectively, see a marriage counselor together. COunselling, especially mof the CBT form, can greatly help you both to enhance self-esteem, enjoy who you are rather than grieving about whoever you're not, and enjoy being together

1
Posted by: Mandy | 2009-06-29

I feel just like you Nods:(, its the paranoia that making us think like that, and the fact that we probably have low self-esteem. i think our other halves do really loves us, but we having a hard time loving our selves, maybe the break that you are taking no is for the best, but this is what my boyfriend and i have decided to improve my self esteem, we going to get a note pad and each day either one of us will write one thing that i like about myself, or that he likes about me. i have realized that the problem is not with them, its with us and in order for us to get over this and have a good relationship we have to find good things about ourselves, and try and remember this, you husband fell in love with you, you the same person, nothings wrong with you.

Reply to Mandy