Question
Posted by: Chants | 2010-10-02

Node on hand?

About 5 years ago, a gp removed he said was a node? If its the correct word on my hand. It was on the top of my wrist. I heard a old wifes tale, u can hit with a very heavy book + it will burst + then gone. Its a size of a marble, when i bend my hand it sticks out. The problem is, i have a new one, on same place. What is it? What causes it? What must i do?

Chants

You are describing a ganglion cyst. Refer to the following link for a detailed description, the causes and the treatment thereof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganglion_Cyst