Question
Posted by: noclue | 2011-07-07

noclue

would like to hear what other people would since i dont have anyone else to ask about this....i am a 27 year old and i was seeing this girl for just under year we ended things cause she was cheating on me and i hadnt spoken to her in year even tho i could never stop thinking about her everyday.... we started talking again about a week ago on her account...saw her out and she was apologizing for everything(she also just broke up with the guy she was cheating on me with)and she doesnt know i know.....am i making a mistake in talking to her? i do still love her tho

Some aspects of a relationship can become a habit ( like thinking about the person ) and, where it's not a nice person, it can be a bad habit. She cheated on you, and that was an excellent reason for you to decide to end that relationship. Don't indulge in sentimental thinking about how good it felt before you realized she was cheating on you - remember the good reasons you had for ending it.
Surely her suddent desire to apologise and talk with you has a whole lot to do with her having broken up with the guy she was cheating on you with ? Should she use you as a substitute, to call in when her other affairs have problems, only to cheat on you again when someone else turns up ?
What aspect of her do you love ( taking the cheating and dishonesty into acount ) ? And couldn't you find that in someone more honest and faithful ?

3
Posted by: .... | 2011-07-08

True, you are one clueless loser, who allows himself to be used as a doormat just becoz you ''love"  the b*tch! Why the hell are you asking us coz you already kw that you want to take her cheating-|-back so go ahead and she will do it agan, I really hope she does

Reply to ....
Posted by: noclue | 2011-07-07

" What aspect of her do you love ( taking the cheating and dishonesty into acount ) ? And couldn''t you find that in someone more honest and faithful ? " 

well do be honest being with her made me happy.....she not only became a very big part in my life she had also become you could say my " best friend"  as well.........i guess being with felt right...maybe i sound like a fool(not sure) and when i was with her i saw my self marrying her one day and starting a family.... but on the other hand.....there is no trust and thats something i am willing to work at to be with her, even tho what she did, did hurt me....

i must admit i have taken out easily 20 or so other girls on dates and every time i would just wish it was her

Reply to noclue