Question
Posted by: Lené  | 2012-02-15

Nobese

I''d like to know where I can purchase this product (Nobese) and how much it will cost. Also, do i need to import it?

Regards,
Lené 

Dear Lene
As far as I know Nobese contained norpseudoepinephrine and all such over-the-counter products were banned in SA a few years ago, because of their addictive nature. It may be available in other parts of the world via the Internet, but I would urge you to rather try losing weight sensibly with a balanced diet and exercise instead of getting hooked on an addictive substance. One of my Readers once told me that she had been using one of these nor-epinephrine-containing slimming pills for 15 years! Not just for the appetite suppressing effect, but also for the 'lift' the epinephrine gave her to make her more energised.
Please be careful

2
Posted by: Anon | 2012-02-16

Lené , Nobese is available at any chemist. I think its +-R120 for 30 tablets.

Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-02-15

Dear Lene
Please be careful